Subject: [Leica] Veterans
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:26:37 -0700

photo.forrest at earthlink.net writes:

> To all the sailors, Marines, soldiers and airmen here on the LUG.
> An honorable and peaceful Veterans Day to you.
> To all our military brothers and sisters in Europe, an honorable and
> peaceful Armistice Day to you.

Yesterday was the burial in Calgary for the last Canadian soldier to die in
Afghanistan (Steven Marshal, 24 yoa).

We just observed 2 minutes of silence here at 11:00AM MST.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Veterans)