Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:21:44 -0800

 Frank Filippone wrote:
> >> Yes.  But not exactly the tool for the decisive moment.......Human,
> >> birdie,
>> Lion, or otherwise......

Steve Barbour offered:
> why Frank, and how do you know?
>  here...
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/handymanbw.jpg.html

Great shot Steve, "Action at it's best! :-)

Gentlemen may I interject for a moment? Thank you.
I've never found any delay because I don't think about that kind of stuff
~!!!!! ERGO! it doesn't happen! ;-) Jeeesh some of you guys are worry warts!
:-)

It's quite simple really.... if you guys stopped thinking about all this
techie stuff and tried this system!

"SEE -- SHOOT!"  faster than I type this, you wouldn't have time to think
about all this lag stuff.

Quite frankly if you guys hadn't brought this up I'd have never thought it
was happening, "THAT IS IF IT DOES?????" Concentrate on image/shooting and
forget about the camera in hand!

Is there a wild possibility some of you are getting older and the lagtime is
your own mental lagtime?  :-) :-) :-)

But here is a tiny solid tip of advice to eliminate your imagined lagtime,
period!

Buy a Tom Abrahamson "SOFT RELEASE"! Screw it into the shutter release and
you wont have time to think about anything because you will have released
almost by thought process! Blink your eyes, picture taken! :-)

You don't believe it? If you don't have it in the release and using it, (me
2 years experience time)  don't tell me it wont make any difference because
you're only wasting your time and mine!

The release worked beautifully on film M's and sure as hell is a super fast
release for M digital cameras!
Yer welcome I knew you'd appreciate it. :-)

Dr. ted.
"one of the unwashed masses! "

Replies: Reply from jimlong5 at charter.net (Jim) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")