Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:17:19 -0800

More "corporate speak".....

If we don?t want to do it, just tell them there is some barrier to get it
done.  They'll believe us.....

It is all about marketing, pride, and survival.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Zeiss are doing it - at least with manual focus SLR lenses with Nikon,
PK, Canon and M42 mounts.

That such cooperative ventures can work successfully (at least for quite
a time) was proved by Zeiss and Kyocera (and to a lesser extent by Leica
and Minolta).

Cheers
Douglas

Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses")