Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: my hometown Århus
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 07:50:16 +0500

Nathan - I always enjoy your blog style of story telling, through your
eyes we see parts of the world we would otherwise not see, no matter
that much of it is personal.  It is a most interesting format, and an
example for aspiring bloggers to emulate ........

........ (says he, as he dithers with his own blog!)

Hugh