Subject: [Leica] Do you still have your first camera? Because I have an idea. Yes SR-T101
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 15:23:06 -0500

At 03:01 PM 11/8/2009, you wrote:
>Yes Minolta SR-T 101. Purchased at age 14 for $125 earned mowing
>lawns. Photography quickly became far more profitable and fun than
>mowing lawns...Still have 3rd place LO Festival of Arts photo from one
>of the first rolls...Mark mak at teleport.com

Exactly the same as my first camera!  Bought when my grandfather died
and left me $500. I'm not sure I still have it, though.  I usually
pass mine down to my kids.  I'll have to check the cabinets when I go
home.  I know I still have some Minolta lenses!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Do you still have your first camera? Because I have an idea. Yes SR-T101)