Subject: [Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with large fast cards?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 23:58:32 -0500

> The best is to use whatever cards you have and back up on these at the end
> of the day:
>
> http://www.hypershop.com/HyperDrive-COLORSPACE-UDMA-s/64.htm
>
> Just keep one casing & 2 hard drives if you want to cut cost - I have the
> old Colorspace, but this one is supposed to be very fast.
> Cheers
> Jayanand

I have 136 gigs free in the hard drive of my laptop  (with 220 in it) but I
tend to bring a side hard disk along with me when I'm staying in motels
though the last time I did this my in laptop hard disk was way smaller.
Photoshop is in my hard disk and bridge.
I'm going to have it with me its got a 13 inch screen 32 bit.
I don't have a stand alone hard disk yet but they've gotten dirt cheap.

Mark William Rabiner