Subject: [Leica] M9 and 21 Summilux pix
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 09:41:13 +0800

Hi Luggers,
At the LHSA meeting in Seattle I borrowed an M9 and a 21 Lux for the
day.
Here are a couple of shots:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/LHSA+pix/SeattleShopCentreM9Lux21w.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yarwq3h

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/LHSA+pix/PikesMarketM9Lux21w.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/yjxernx

I found the M9 to be a logical development from my M8 - but slower to
process the larger images.
Hopefully software updates will speed the processing up. My borrowed
camera occasionally would
not read the lens codes after changing lenses and once it locked up
requiring that I take out and re-insert
the battery. The 21 Summilux proved to be a stellar performer and I
want one - but the price is breath taking and gives me
cause to pause and think about it.
For the M9 I am going to wait awhile until prices settle down in Hong
Kong and there have been a couple of iterations of software to tidy
up the processing.
Cheers
Howard