Subject: [Leica] may as well...
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 01:02:40 +0500

Steve - I actually prefer this one to any of the three, assuming you
would crop in tighter:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/domitikwac.jpg.html

- the way Dominique and Tikwa are looking completes the composition,
with Domi looking straight at the camera and Tikwa into the
picture
- the leash in all three is a disruptive element I feel

The best would of course be if Tikwa also looked at the camera, with
his ears up, in that surprised look.  What I used to do, was, set up
the humans, then bark at the dog ..... bingo.  Problem would be if the
humans looked at the dog at that moment.

Thanks for the opportunity to comment.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] may as well...)