Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Bob's in Bangkok
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 09:29:16 -0800

Robert D. Baron showed:

> I'm visiting the daughter who decided to live here. I've never been
> here before.  I've pushed the shutter button so many times I'll
> probably finish editing in 2012.  In the meantime, a work-in-progress
> is at http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Bangkok2009/
>
> Thank goodness I'm not having to pay for film and developing!<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
Boy it sure looks like you are making great use of... "If you can see it.
You can shoot it!" :-) The night scenes are very nice indeed with the water
reflecting the lights. Certainly makes double use of the light and adds life
to the scene instead of a big black foreground areas of grass or whatever.

Light. Night. And water! You can't go wrong in most scenes and settings.

You figure you'll have the editing done by 2012?????// How about 2020! ;-)
You aren't home yet so there's lots of clicking to be done yet! ;-) Have a
good one!
cheer,
ted