Subject: [Leica] A happy child
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 01:51:56 +0100

Hi Jim,

First at all thank you very much for your wishes for my 66 birthday,
secondly I'm very happy wit the kind an nice words you havve said to a
simply picture of a child, payimg or enjoying something on his
imagination, unfortunately not very fffrequently in our days that the
imagination on many childrens is only to play on a Play Station.

Cheers
LLuis

El 06/11/2009, a las 1:40, Jim Nichols escribi?: