Subject: [Leica] dogwood berries
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:47:57 -0800

Sonny Carter showed:

> In the Spring,  beautiful blooms; in the Fall, beautiful berries.
>
> Leica M8 35mm asph
>
> http://www.sonc.com/dogwood_berries.htm

Hi Sonny,
Very nice!

But my old buddy I have to say.... "you focused in the wrong place for max
visual impact!" :-(

It's an observation Sonny, but the berries closest to the camera should've
been razor asph. sharp! And drop everything to the back ground out! You are
close, but that only counts in horse shoes! :-)

Damn, I don't need to tell an old pro like you something as simple as that!
You and I as old pros have to always show these young bucks absolute
perfection (well ok we can always try!) ;-)  As you always do!
So OK yer off the hook, this time! Now go do three left handed exposures
with yer eyes shut in the back yard and show what happens when you do so at
1/8th of a second or slower and turning around!! :-)

Heck you may start a whole new rush of activation motion photography at slow
shutter speeeds! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] dogwood berries)