Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:09:32 +0000

Spencer,

Spencer Cheng wrote:
> My guide drove the wrong way down a one way street in 'Pindi because
> there was a traffic jam. Another guide went whipping around blind
> corners on tiny dirt roads. They are good people in general.

I had the same thing happen in France, in Nice to be exact. But my driver
was an
ex-member of one of either the Peugeot or Renault World Rally Teams!

...and no I didn't have a camera with me!

Peter
--

Dr Peter Dzwig

Message from thurmanphoto at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman) ([Leica] IMG: Hello from Pakistan)