Subject: [Leica] Why the mad rush to use Canon or Nikon bodies?
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:43:16 -0600 (CST)

Others wrote:
>Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009
>From: Ric Carter <ricc at embarqmail.com>

>i have a little nostalgia about it, but not nearly enough to consider
>ever doing it again.

>On Nov 3, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 01:53 AM 11/3/2009, you wrote:
>> I have zero nostalgia for film or working in the darkroom.
>>

>> Mark William Rabiner
>
> Me, too!  I'm scanning hundreds of old film photos and wishing daily
> that they had been digital to start with!!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley
> www.tinamanley.com
Since I'm immersed in digital imaging every week day, I find (B&W) film
shooting to be
what I need to relax and please myself photographically.  Partly it's
because the cameras
(especially M's) are more fun to use than the feature-bloated DSLRs I have
to employ at work;
partly because I get tired of everything having to be color.

YMMV as they say  ;~)

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee