Subject: [Leica] IMG: Holiday snaps and postcards - Engelberg (CH)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 06:56:08 +0100

Back in early 2000, I had just been offered a job in Zurich. During
the "thinking about it" period, I phoned an ex-colleague who had moved
to Geneva a couple of years earlier to ask her about life in
Switzerland compared with Benelux (I was living in Belgium at the
time, she had moved to CH from the Netherlands). Her first sentence
was "Switzerland is beautiful". She went on to explain that what
impressed her the most when she first came to Switzerland was that as
you drove around, you were confronted with one gorgeous view after
another.

Philippe's pictures are a good illustration of that.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu