Subject: [Leica] northern california service
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 22:28:50 -0500 (EST)

For the last year or so "My Precious", the 280mm f/4 APO, has had lubricant
on the aperture blades and it's gotten sluggish enough that I can no longer
ignore it.

Given that

a) I don't want to be without it for any longer than absolutely necessary

and

b) I want first-quality service for this lens

and

c) through experience I've lost confidence in the local Leica-trained
technician

can anyone recommend a service technician within a few hours' driving
distance of Sacramento who can provide rush service?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] northern california service)