Subject: [Leica] OT: Blasphemy Canon EOS 5D Mark II!
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 20:11:00 +0100

I use the S screens in my 5d and 40D, makes a huge difference with
manual focusing.
Only my 24 doesn't workon the 5D. i do have he first version 19 which
does work, the second version doesn't.
I just got a an Olympus 24/2.0 to replace the elmarit 24. Works as a
charm too. i also have a tokina 400 with nikon mount. Woks nice too. I'm
now looking for a fast nikon or contax 85, 100 or 135.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema