Subject: [Leica] Photos Posted to Gallery then Disappear
From: dave_olson at operamail.com (Dave Olson)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:01:48 +0100

I had posted several photos to the Gallery. When I went to see which I had
up I noticed one or two puff. So I uploaded one or two different photos. To
the individual crying for "help" on uploading, may I make a suggestion. Try
scanning them into PhotoBucket. The basic format is free. From there you
will have four options. One is the URL for that photo. I have scanned slides
directly into the Gallery. It is essentially a copy-paste as best as I can
describe it.