Subject: [Leica] More w.Rolleiflex
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:56:12 -0700

Lluis:

This is some of your best work.

Thanks for reminding me of the "magic of the funny looking double lens
square camera".

Bob

On Oct 31, 2009, at 11:08 AM, Lluis Ripoll Querol wrote:

I've posted on the Photo Net Gallery 9 pictures with the Rolleiflex &
TX 320 , starts here

The picture #10 is "Looking at infinite" already posted this morning
on the LUG Gallery,

The Rolleiflex is also useful for discrete and very close street
photography!

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always appreciated,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll