Subject: [Leica] M9 improvements
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:00:20 -0400

2009-10-30-19:36:45 Frank Filippone:
> What I get upset at is the incessant statement that it can not be done.  Or
> that there is no one that wants a higher mag VF.,... I do.  I liked my M3
> finder ... .91 and all that.  Sure, it was useless if you had a 35mm lens
> on
> ( without eyes) but it was a wonderful shoot with a 50......Both eyes
> open..... remember what is was like to not  get a headache if you were
> following the action with your M3, with both eyes..... so that you could
> see
> the action come into your frame?

And while you're waiting, just screw the (available) 1.4x magnifier into your
M8 or M9.  That's what I almost always do these days when shooting with a 75
or 50.  0.68 * 1.4 = 0.94.  Both eyes can be open, if you like.  Sweet.

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] M9 improvements)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M9 improvements)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M9 improvements)