Subject: [Leica] M9 production
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:41:00 -0700

50 a day divided into 6000 cameras is 120 WORKING days.... which is close to
5 calendar months ( holidays, EU work regulations, etc.)  .  Order today for
delivery in March......

8000 is another 2K units, or another 40 working days... or 2 more calendar
months.... May.

I would say they would not want this data to be well known..... it is pretty
grim.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

The Aussie distributor product manager told me that
the initial production order has now been increased to 8,000 units. They
expect it to take months to catch up.

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] M9 production)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] M9 production)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 production)