Subject: [Leica] Modular Leica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:45:16 -0700

I have an M8, use it all the time on many assignments and projects with
various lenses, not all Leica made! I get smashing good results, clients
like what they see, pay my invoices and that my friends is all that is
necessary. :-)

After playing sightly with an M9 I'd have one in the bink of an eye. And
certainly three if my latest project is approved shortly. :-) :-) Then I'll
have an M8 for sale nicely broken in. :-)

Dr.ted