Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stanford
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:01:44 -0700

Thanks for the comment. I just printed this (in darkroom) on 1+ grade
paper, and it looks darker and it's really really nice...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] IMG: Stanford)