Subject: [Leica] Program called Camera Bag
From: dave_olson at operamail.com (Dave Olson)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:58:21 +0100

I want to tell you about an interesting little program that I downloaded.
Now I admit to not being able to pinpoint the exact location, file where
ever this resides. It is called Camera Bag. It showed up on my desktop after
replacing my blown modem. I was curious but was busy with other things:
trying to become a member of LUG. So now I'm a member of LUG and Leicaflex.
Now I'm busy trying to figure out what it takes to post a photo. For LUG it
cannot be more than 20kb, that translates into 4x3 inches or 400x336 pixels,
I think. The program erases attachments? See I'm totally confused. HELP,
any, all appreciated.
Back to Camera Bag. You drag your photo onto the big center scan area. Along
the bottom they have about 12-14 different variations of your original. It
is really cool. Among which are 1960s, 1970s. A variety of what the photo
could look like from various eras. It will not harm your original. I had a
chance to play around with it using a B&W photo from my time in Vietnam.
Needless to say I'm impressed. Now if I can only figure how to post to LUG.