Subject: [Leica] Gout?-- Haggis
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:45:45 -0700

DOUGLAS

For the uninformed among you, haggis is a sausage-like melange of
ingredients (don't ask), cooked
inside a dead sheep's stomach.  Quite good really!

The only thing I could not take when I lived and worked in the UK was
"snake and kiddley" pie  It
always smelled like the old Paris street pissoirs.

Umm, Douglas, what is 80/--?  I recall no ale with that name.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Gout?-- Haggis)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Gout?-- Haggis)
Message from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Gout?)