Subject: [Leica] With the Rollei 35S
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:06:58 +0100

I've shot these pictures with the small Rollei 35S and Tessar 40mm f
2.8 and Plus X film, some ones are a little out of focus, as you know
this camera don't have meter for focusing.

These was shot the day before St. John (Sant Joan in Catalan), the
traditionnal fest is with fireworks and firecrackers, the children
usually plays at the public places.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rollei+35S/2009060413.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rollei+35S/2009060412.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rollei+35S/2009060417.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Rollei+35S/2009060414.jpg.html

Thanks for looking, your c&c are appreciated, my favorite is 414

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com