Subject: [Leica] M9 and Rain
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:56:43 -0500

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> It's a good thing the M9 doesn't melt in the rain or I would never
> be able to take such an iconic photo that translates the culture of NYC
> ;-)
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/118658737

Which explains, without need of words, why most real cowboys regard
"New York City" as not more than a short walk from Hell.  (and
there's debate as to which side it's on...)

That ol' boy would prob'ly need a new suit of nakedness if ol' Eli
<http://www.rcmckee.com/blog/_RYS0175web.jpg > looked at him dead
on...

--
R. Clayton McKee                            http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                                 rcmckee at rcmckee.com
P O Box 571900                               voice/fax   713/783-3502
Houston, TX 77257-1900                    cell number on request
The only guidebooks worth reading begin with the phrase
    "When you get to the end of the paved road, continue..."