Subject: [Leica] Summilux 75 portraits from today
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:06:45 +1030

I really like the 75 Summilux.  Niamh and Veronica came over for lunch
today.  As usual, I took some photos of them.

Here's Niamh with her slightly late second birthday present:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/75+Summilux/niamh+oct+09.jpg.html
 You can note slightly greater sharpness on the book than on Niamh's
face.  This lens is hard to focus wide open.

And here's her twin sister Veronica:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/freakscene/75+Summilux/veronica.jpg.html

M9, Summilux 75.

No, they didn't come alone.  They're a bit too young for that.

Marty

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Summilux 75 portraits from today)