Subject: [Leica] Landscape Photographer of the Year
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:28:41 -0400

> LUG:
>
> Just wondered what people thought of these photos:
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/gallery/2009/oct/19/photography-scotland
>
> The winner took home ?10,000 as the landscape photographer of the year.
>
> Tina
> www.tinamanley.com
>
> PS:  I'm bringing this up because of wonderful landscape photography
> posted lately on the LUG!!

Looks a tad Pellucidar to me.
Somewhere between  the Tolkien trilogy and and the Edgar Rice Burroughs
middle earth books.
The Frank Frazetta Filter.
More surreal than real.
Your really in the center of the earth the sky is just an effect to make you
feel right at home.
But I'm still just a tad jealous.
And its just a tad possible they were not as overly manipulated as they
look.

Mark William Rabiner