Subject: [Leica] Fr the "wtf?" files -- Canon G11
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:07:06 -0400

> Perhaps this means there's a Panasonic GF-1 in my future, with that cute
> little pancake lens, until an M9 falls off the back of a truck for me....
>

> Kc

My next point and shoot I think will be the Leica X1.
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0909/09090908leicax1.asp
A smaller camera than a GF-1 and with a bigger sensor.
It looks like a camera;  And its gorgeous. I like the gray.
It says Leica on it and means it.
You can set it at 3200  with a dial which is not only co
Has a hot shoe which can be used cold next day.

" The LEICA ELMARIT 1:2.8/24 ASPH is a true Leica lens with terrific optical
performance" the internet.

Or the X2 which will come with something wider like an equivalent 28mm or
24mm.
The x1 has an equivalent 35mm. A 24mm.

Its very Man from Uncle you can put a grip on it and a finder at the top.
http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-x1-en.html
And has a  War of the Worlds circular built in compact flash which is the
most cool I've ever seen.

Mark William Rabiner