Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:20:37 -0700

Higher ISO gives us a lot more choices. Others have observed that the
trade-offs to shoot in very low light aren't necessarily what we want
to deal with. So being able to shoot with high ISO allows more
flexibility.

I don't see how this is a bad thing. If the M9 could shoot at ISO 4000
as the current one does at ISO 640 would you complain? I think not.

Better tools can help us make better images.

Adam

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] iso 100.000+??)
Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] iso 100.000+??)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] iso 100.000+??)