Subject: [Leica] Stock Photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:50:50 -0400

> So you're going to trade your 503C for the E-620? :-)
>
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
> wrote:
>> It was not me saying the list doesn't mean anything it was me who was
>> delving into it.

since I was 13 years old I went to bed every night dreaming about getting a
Hasselblad system.  I had a little brochure of it which I carried around
with me every day. It took me a bit longer than another 13 years to start
shooting Hasselblad. I'd not trade it for anything. I don't trade one camera
system for another ever. Its beyond my comprehension.
If there is some new system that I'm interested in I'll save up money to get
into it. Not "trade" what I'm already using. Its not baseball cards its
photography.

Mark William Rabiner
Nikon
Hasselblad