Subject: [Leica] iso 100.000+??
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:33:48 -0400

> 100k ISO?  Interesting but not essential, I think.
>

> Bob

It would be interesting to find out what the average iso the average
photojournist is out there using right now I have no idea.
Seldom have I ever done a shoot in which I didn't wish I could be shooting
at a faster shutter speed and or stopping down one or two more.

Ever shot a football game as it got dark?
Ever shoot a modern dance concert lit from the wings in which you wait for
them to stop moving so you can shoot?

Mark William Rabiner