Subject: [Leica] an M9 question...
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:11:04 -0700

The M9 instruction booklet shows viewfinder frameline diagrams for
lenses as wide as, but no wider, than the 28mm which covers about 75%
of the VF...

My guess is the 24mm will roughly  fill the VF edge to edge,

so the 21mm  goes, maybe,  ? 20% beyond the VF dimensions...

I shot with the 21mm on the M9 before I knew this, and the results
seem to me consistent...

any other thoughts, knowledge, or experiences?

thanks,

Steve

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] an M9 question...)