Subject: [Leica] my leitax experience
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:49:58 -0400 (EDT)

David Llado (www.leitax.com) offered me a sample of his new conversion kit
for the f/6.8 Telyts (which I believe also works on the Televit-R) so,
wanting to know what all of my options are I took delivery of the kit last
week and installed it on one of the mount tubes for the f/6.8 telyts.

The kit for these lenses consists of the replacement flange, nothing else.
The flange is very well made and impeccably finished, fully worth of a Leica
lens.  The fit was a bit tight which made it tricky to get the six screw
holes lined up properly, but once they alignment was correct there was no
trouble attaching the flange.  What else can I say?  it works perfectly:

http://wildlightphoto.com/temp/L1210451.jpg

so now both the 400mm and 560mm f/6.8 Telyts can be used on Nikon and Sony
bodies.