Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 07:08:28 -0700

Do you have a grocery store in your neighborhood?
Do you have a 6MP camera that has the right Surname?  Or..... Do you know
how to edit EXIF files ( not the image, the EXIF data file)?
Do you know how to interpolate up to make your final file 48MB?
Do you know how to make that big Mama file into a tiny JPG?

Sure you can earn enough for a camera or 2.... ...... But only 2 M9?  Think
BIG....retirement Is only a stone's throw away.....

Yes, Gordon, you and the great unwashed can become financially successful
Stock Photographers.....

Notice no mention of either talent nor knowledge of art.......

( take no offense, nothing was directed at you..... rather at the Great
Unwashed and the Stock Agencies)

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Does anyone on this list make real money (after expenses) from stock? I'm
wondering if I could earn a couple of M9 bodies.....

Gordon Nicholson

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not)
Message from lindnich at tesco.net (lindnich at tesco.net) ([Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not)