Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 08:35:05 -0400 (EDT)

Steve Barbour wrote:

>of course true, idiocy or not...
>
>but what kind of game are they playing?
>
>this, to bring it back toward my world ...is like saying, to win a
>Nobel prize in science you must use a certain size test tube;  or to
>do an acceptable surgical procedure you must use a certain size blade...

It's not about winning prizes, it's about getting a paycheck.  You want them
to send you a check, you play by their rules.  There are lots of other ways
to make a sale, it's not like the stock agencies are the only game in town.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from lindnich at tesco.net (lindnich at tesco.net) ([Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not)