Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:35:01 +0200

The primary markets for stock agency photos are advertising, corporate
communications etc. Most of what we consider good photos are not
relevant for that market. I doubt that any of HCB's work would have
sold on iStock (Ansel Adams might if he shot in colour). What may seem
"empty of content or importance" to us may be just right for what some
PR guy somewhere is looking for.

And contrary to what Marc says, they don't care whether the camera is
full-frame or not. They just care about the number of pixels. You can
create fake pixels in Photoshop or more specialized tools to bump up
the file size to the 50 MB usually required.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu