Subject: [Leica] Japanese made fountain pen
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:27:14 -0700

Brian,

It is the special INK, not just the pen that enables writing on Nalgene
or polyethylene bottles.  How 'bout Teflon?

Jerry

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Japanese made fountain pen)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Japanese made fountain pen)