Subject: [Leica] IMG: Salon de la Photographie - Paris - Birding & Senioritainclusive
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 23:21:25 +0200

Thanks for viewing Douglas

I think you might enjoy paying a visit to the Maison Europ?enne de la
Photographie
http://www.mep-fr.org/expo_2.htm
It is part of the landscape and offers temporary exhibition as well as
permanent collections.

I'll further check to see if anything worth seeing is on or about to and
let you know.

Thanks for viewing and for your forgiveness.
Bien cordialement
Philippe