Subject: [Leica] IMG: Villajoyosa
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 03:52:21 -0400

> Villajoyosa is a town 25 km north of Alicante. It is famous for its
> coloured houses and for being the headquarters of the Valor chocolate
> company. No chocolate in these pictures, but a walk around the old
> part of town:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/Stuff/Villajoyosa

> Nathan

I stopped off at the Food Emporium? supermarket across from the movie
theater to buy an above average bar of chocolate for the movie I was about
to see across the street. Last week.  It was a bigger than usual bar and I
was splurging mood. May have cost 6 bucks. I had to scan it myself to get a
price on it on the other side of the store.  I never saw it there or
anywhere before - this wrapper.
When I got my seat in the movie I saw on the wrapper "Made in Spain"!!!
Mainly on the plain? Or peanut?
I never knew they made chocolate in Spain I thought. May have said it out
loud. But nobody pays attention they think you are on your cell phone.
And yep it was the Valor company.
Real good too!

Mark William Rabiner