Subject: [Leica] M9
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:14:57 -0400

Tina,

The fact that moisture got inside the m-9 body, if only it is a bit of
fogging, is not a good thing. Electronics and moisture just don't get
along. You got lucky with your M-8. I wouldn't count on it with this
M-9.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M9)