Subject: [Leica] M9
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:37:15 -0600

Tina writes:

> I'm at the Leica Seminar on Cape Cod and I just got my M9 yesterday.
> So far, I love it. It's rainy and cold today - not good photo weather
> but I'm going out anyway and try out my new camera. Photos to follow!

Picked mine up this morning. Charged the battery fully and have been test
shooting it ever since.

At the Seattle LHSA Meet I had the use of an M9 with Leica's new 18/3.9 lens
for a day and a half and was stunned by the image making quality of this
camera and lens. My Zeiss 18/4 will be put through it's paces along with a
whole bag of other glass this weekend. The 50 Summilux asph is also a great
match.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft?s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] M9)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M9)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M9)