Subject: [Leica] M9
From: wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:52:27 +0500

I'm happy for you, Tina- looking forward to seeing some photographs.  If
there was a dog in this Dubai hotel room I'd probably kick it.  I went to
Wafi Mall (Salam Dubai, the local Leica dealer, has their store there) today
hoping that by some miracle, there would be an M9 on display.  No such luck-
they had a white M8 for sale and that's it.

I remain, faithfully, on Kurland's list.  The good news is that my 50
Summilux is paid for and probably waiting for me in Kabul.  Pending the
acquisition of an M9, perhaps I can use it to start a fire or something like
that.

Wendy