Subject: [Leica] IMG: From Water to Water, and the Deep Blue California Sky
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 03:15:25 -0700

It took a while to scan in the big Velvia negs - each file is ~500 MB,
any minor editing takes forever even on a core 2 duo 2.4 Ghz machine
(I am eyeing a max'ed out Mac Pro...) Anycase, if you recall, I went
to the 8+ miles Panoramic Trail in Yosemite at the end of September,
with 2 cameras strapped to my body :-). The 6x7 Mamiya 7II was loaded
with B&W film and Velvia 50. Would be interesting to see what you
think of each set, as comparison with each other. The lighting is
pretty much sunny, sunny, and even more sunny. Sorry about that.

Here's the NEW! Velvia photos:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Yosemite09-3/

and as a reference, the B&W from the same camera:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Yosemite09-2/

and color pics from the digital rangefinder
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Yosemite0909/

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: