Subject: [Leica] ring flash and an M6 TTL
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:02:56 -0700

I have an Orbis. It's fun to use for certain type of look.

It will NOT work on the Ms since it blocks the viewfinder. No proper
ringflash will work for similar reasons.

Ignore Mark, the look can be unique.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: