Subject: [Leica] Cycling anyone?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:32:11 -0400

That's the thing. How  much does photography and biking go together?
I know walking does. But biking is amazing. Walking is not.
Its amazing how you can self propel yourself to such distances.
Its like giving the horse to the early people in the US. It opened up the
Great Plains. You can go over the horizon!
In my 20's and teens in the 60's and 70's had a ten speed Schwinn
Continental and it was one of the few sports or pastimes that I excelled in
growing up on the North Shore of Chicago. I owned the place.
When I went to college I biked around St. Louis. Webster Groves, Clayton.
University city. Brentwood.

Mark William Rabiner