Subject: [Leica] FS: 80-200mm f/4 Vario-Elmar-R, 3-cam
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:15:21 +0000

Doug,

If it is still available, I am interested in the STA-1 tripod collar for my
80-200 Vario Elmar.  So you can figure the shipping, I am in Cedar Rapids,
Iowa, zip 52411.  Let me know the total and I will get a check out to you.
Thanks,
Gene -------------- Original message from "wildlightphoto at earthlink.net"