Subject: [Leica] Slideshow
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 19:16:13 +0000

Peter,

Glad you have decided to jump in again and post some photos.  All very nice.
 As to someone dumping on you about camera lenses and film types, you just
have to ignore this type of narrow minded person.  Unfortunately, even here
on the LUG we get a few like that, but overall you will get lots of
encouragement and also some good constructive opinions.   Post often.

Cheers,
Gene

 -------------- Original message from Peter Cheyne <geordiepete211 at