Subject: [Leica] Slideshow
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:59:33 -0500

Very nice stuff.

Getting used to one film type is not too bad advice, trying out several
lenses is good advice if you have them to try; Sorry if you got bad advice,
especially if I was a party to it.

but I doubt the Lugger meant to be "telling you off," in any event.
sometimes we're brash, sometimes we're clueless, sometimes some of us are
crazy, and sometimes some of us may have been drinking Scotch, so the advice
may often need to be taken with a grain of salt.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com