Subject: [Leica] Military parade in Sintra
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:46:26 -0400

> Well Mark, it doesn't exactly a Military Parade, it was an exhibition
> of the aerian forces parachutist, and the nice village of Sintra was
> plenty of military and his families, but the baby has no uniform, he
> has only a foulard, probably a symbol of the military group.
>
> Saludos
> Lluis

Yes it would have had to be more informal than a military parade.
I thought I spotted camouflage on the baby..

My spell checker keeps telling me its Sinatra.
I keep telling it "do be do be do".

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Military parade in Sintra)